Technical Specifications of the Power Plant at a Glance:
|1||capacity of each gas station(ISO conditions)||166 MW|
|2||capacity of each steam station(ISO conditions)||160 MW|
|3||total capacity of the power plant||492 MW|
|4||location of the power plant||50 kilometers from Sirjan on the road to Shiraz|
|5||the voltage level of the power plant substation||400 KV|
|6||type of the main fuel||natural gas|
|7||maximum consumption of gasin each phase h/m3||100000|
|8||type of the second fuel||gas oil|
|9||maximum consumption of gas oil in each phase h/I||90000|
|10||type of gas turbine||V94/2.5 Map 2+|
|11||type of the main cooling system||ACC|
|12||area of the land (hectare)||approximately 100|
|13||altitude from the sea level (m)||1750|
General Specifications of the Power Plant:
The purpose of implementing this plan is the provision of a considerable part of 1433 MW of electricity required for the development plans of Golgohar mining and industrial company.
* Construction site of Goharan combined cycle power plant is located in a land with the area of nearly 100 hectares 50 kilometers from Sirjan on the road to Shiraz (Golgohar mining and industrial complex).
* Executive operations of the power plant have been assigned to the contractor on October 27, 2013, and operational activities have begun. Goharan combined cycle power plant consists of two blocks of 500 MW combined cycle.
* The first phase will include one block of combined cycle consisting of two 166 MW gas station and one 160 MW steam station with the total capacity of 492 MW and the output of 48% under ISO conditions.
* The second phase, similar to the first phase, includes a block of combined cycle.
* The main fuel of station is natural gas provided through pipe lines. The second fuel of the station is gas oil provided through carrying by tankers and storing in two 20000-cubic meter reservoirs.
* The turbines of the power plant are of the kind V94/2-Map 2(+) with the nominal speed of 3000 round/minute.
* The generators of the power plant are of the type 200 MW, 3-phase Ampere synchrony machines, with the nominal voltage of 15/75 KV and power coefficient of o.8 . These generators are separated from the main trans using a high pressure key.
* The main transformator of the station , which has the function of joining the generator output to high pressure substation, has a capacity of 200 MW Ampere. The level of the Voltage of the substation of the power plant is also 400 KV.
* The maximum gas fuel consumption in each block is equal to 100000 cubic meters per hour.
* The maximum gas oil fuel in each block is equal to 90000 liter per hour.
* The first gas station has been synchronized in the month of July, 2016, and now it is in the phase of going through the pilot operation.
* The second gas station has been also synchronized in the month of August, 2016, and is ready for the phase of operation.
* The steam station number 1 is under construction.